Are you a subscriber? To access the latest issue, please log in.
We have added coverage on glulam!
Stay informed, stay current
- What are the real numbers for capacity, demand, imports, exports?
- Why is mass timber consumption growing exponentially?
- How does glulam figure into the mass timber equation?
- Why are Microsoft, Walmart, and Google building their HO campuses with mass timber?
- Why are governments, corporations, and ESG fund managers around the world turning their attention to embodied carbon emissions, and how will this affect mass timber adoption?
- Why is mass timber a better fit with digital technology than steel or concrete?
- How does generative design software enable architects and engineers with no prior experience in mass timber to develop design solutions that are competitive with steel and concrete?
- Why is mass timber growing faster in North America than it ever did in Europe?
- What are the long run opportunities for mass timber, and how big could it get?
- Annual Service Component:
- North America: Updated capacity by company and plant; history and forecasts of capacity, consumption, imports, and exports for CLT and glulam. Maps and data detailing consumption by state and province as well as consumption by building classification. Coverage of key topics that affect mass timber demand—including both the construction and access mat markets.
- Rest of the World: Updated capacity by company and plant; history and forecasts of capacity, consumption, imports and exports for CLT and glulam. Maps and data detailing consumption by country and region as well as consumption by building classification. Coverage of key topics that affect mass timber demand.
- Quarterly Service Component:
- North America: Updated capacity by company and plant; history and forecasts of capacity and consumption for CLT and glulam.
- Rest of the World: Capacity updates and industry news/announcements.
- Global, detailed data on manufacturing capacity by manufacturer and by individual plant—including detailed maps showing the location of all plants.
- Market trends and applications by country and region.
- Data and analysis on CLT feedstock and glulam lam stock availability.
- Market share analysis derived from thousands of Dodge takeoffs.
- Quarterly forecast of Random Lengths Framing Lumber Composite
- Geographic Coverage
- North America
- Europe and Russia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South America
- Other countries as they emerge
- Product Coverage
- Glulam (for North America)
- CLT: Cross Laminated Timber
- DLT: Dowel Laminated Timber
- NLT: Nail Laminated Timber
- GLT: Glued Laminated Timber Panels
- MPP: Mass Plywood Panels (or VLT: Veneer Laminated Timber)
- MOSBP: Mass OSB Panels
- Other new technologies as they emerge
- Analytical Coverage
For CLT in each Region:
- Macroeconomic summaries
- 5-year histories of consumption, imports, exports
- 5-year forecasts of consumption, imports, exports
- Consumption by end use segment and, where possible, building classification
- Manufacturing capacities by manufacturer & plant
For DLT, NLT, MPP and other Mass Timber Products:
- Producers and capacities by region (where applicable)
- Technology descriptions and histories of development